Applying the latest discoveries in nanotechnology, gelling additives, freon compositions, liquefied gas storage systems and new response systems, PyroChimiсa offers new fire extinguishing concepts, making fire prevention earlier and fire extinguishing more effective. Relying on close cooperation with the Russian Federation Ministry of Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of the Consequences of Natural Disasters, PyroChimiсa since 2009 has been developing and producing innovative fire extinguishing systems.
The synthesis of science, creativity and professional knowledge allows PyroChimica to achieve high results, which are recognized by leading experts in the field of fire safety and are confirmed by many medals, awards, diplomas and certificates.
Within the order from Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, dozens of research and development in the field of fire safety have been successfully carried out. Every year PyroChimica carries out R&D to develop new types of products and improve existing ones. PyroChimica`s developments have created fundamentally new niches in the fire extinguishing market and analogs have not yet appeared.
Among the most significant works ordered by the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, the following should be noted:
• Development and creation of new effective fire extinguishing technologies using encapsulated fire extinguishing agents;
• Development of new fire extinguishing technologies for the protection of electrical equipment;
• Development of impulse thermoactivated self-erecting materials for stopping fire in cable ducts, collectors and other local volumes;
• Development of an innovative combined gas-powder fire extinguishing composition and fire extinguishing modules based on it;
• Development of a test bench (simulator) for training to fight fires, caused by malfunctions of electrical equipment, and applying new fire extinguishing technologies.
PyroChimica has significant experience in working with consumers of various categories, from individuals and small companies to large corporations and government agencies.
All products are certified and supplied to private consumers, facilities of the Department of Health, the Department of Education, Housing and Communal Services, enterprises of the Oil and Gas Industry, R&D companies, facilities of Moscow Metropoliten, Russian Railways, Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation , Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and their structural divisions.